Thursday, March 5, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April 2015 challenge

I've just signed up for the Blogging A to Z challenge for 2015. No sooner had I signed up than I remembered we are off to Malaysia for a week in the middle of April so that is going to be a bit challenging.

If you want to learn more about this challenge then go to this link and see for yourself what it is all about.



It seems like a fun thing to do and is certainly going to be challenging for me. I need to get organised and write the posts up ahead of time and all that... yeah... just gotta do it.

If you care to join me head on over to the page and sign up. There are over 800 signed up already

A to Z Challenge [Letter Schedule] [2015]

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah... forgot we are going to be in Malaysia for a week of it... guess I'll have to be really prepared and schedule-post those days.

    ReplyDelete